The Preclinical Testing Consortium (PPTC) is a US National Cancer Institute-funded initiative aimed at prioritizing effective drugs for clinical evaluation in pediatric cancers. OT-82 was selected for testing into this program. Results obtained with OT-82 showed impressive effectiveness in systemic patient-derived xenografts from pediatric resistant ALL patients. In addition, OT-82 demonstrated synergy with AraC in combination therapy. Consequently NAMPT inhibition by OT-82 is an attractive strategy for treating leukemia, and these data support further evaluation of this drug in the treatment of high-risk pediatric ALL.
- OncoTartis, Inc. and Children’s Cancer Institute announced the publication of two research manuscripts in a leading onco-hematological journal Leukemia, both devoted to the OncoTartis’ clinical drug candidate OT-82. January 16, 2020
- First patient has been recruited and received his first OT-82 treatment! July 17, 2019
- Oncotartis, Inc has received a green light from FDA for its IND application. The Company will start engaging clinical sites immediately. It plans to use 5-10 clinical sites to conduct the trial. February 27, 2019
- OncoTartis, Inc has hired a global, full-service contract research organization (CRO), Clinipace, to conduct a Phase 1/2a trial of its drug candidate OT-82 acting against hematological cancers. December 3, 2018
- OncoTartis, Inc. has engaged Dr. Eric Rowinsky to serve an acting Medical Director. March 14, 2018