OncoTartis, Inc. has engaged Dr. Eric Rowinsky to serve an acting Medical Director for the upcoming clinical trial of its drug candidate OT-82, a small molecule with anti-leukemia and anti-lymphoma activities. Dr. Rowinsky has more than 25 years of experience managing clinical trials and developing drugs in oncology, including leading the Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, approval of Erbitux® for head and neck and colorectal cancers and advancing eight other biological therapeutics through clinical development while at ImClone. He completed a medical oncology fellowship at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Rowinsky was an Associate Professor of Oncology at Johns Hopkins and then Head of Clinical Research and Director of the Institute for Drug Development of the Cancer Therapy and Research Center in San Antonio, Texas.
- OncoTartis, Inc. and Children’s Cancer Institute announced the publication of two research manuscripts in a leading onco-hematological journal Leukemia, both devoted to the OncoTartis’ clinical drug candidate OT-82. January 16, 2020
- First patient has been recruited and received his first OT-82 treatment! July 17, 2019
- Oncotartis, Inc has received a green light from FDA for its IND application. The Company will start engaging clinical sites immediately. It plans to use 5-10 clinical sites to conduct the trial. February 27, 2019
- OncoTartis, Inc has hired a global, full-service contract research organization (CRO), Clinipace, to conduct a Phase 1/2a trial of its drug candidate OT-82 acting against hematological cancers. December 3, 2018
- OncoTartis, Inc. has engaged Dr. Eric Rowinsky to serve an acting Medical Director. March 14, 2018