OncoTartis have successfully completed preclinical GLP Toxicology, Pharmacokinetics and Safety studies demonstrating wide therapeutic window of OT-82. In the course of the studies, no ophthalmic toxicity in monkeys and mice was found. The drug did not show any cardiac toxicity in monkey either. Based on the results of pre-clinical studies as well as GLP studies, a dose range for Phase 1 clinical trials was calculated. This trial will open in the beginning of 2018 and first signs of efficacy are projected to be seen already in the first cohorts.
- OncoTartis has concluded a $6 million financing round to support the Phase 1 clinical trial of the lead drug candidate OT-82. December 11, 2017
- OT-82 shows impressive effectiveness in systemic patient-derived xenografts from pediatric resistant ALL patients June 2, 2017
- OncoTartis have successfully completed preclinical GLP Toxicology, Pharmacokinetics and Safety studies March 10, 2017
- September 28, 2016: In-life phase of GLP Toxicology studies is completed. September 28, 2016
- Pharmatek, Inc., a San Diego based contract development & manufacturing company, started the development of OT-82 dosage form for human clinical studies. August 1, 2016