OncoTartis have successfully completed preclinical GLP Toxicology, Pharmacokinetics and Safety studies demonstrating wide therapeutic window of OT-82. In the course of the studies, no ophthalmic toxicity in monkeys and mice was found. The drug did not show any cardiac toxicity in monkey either. Based on the results of pre-clinical studies as well as GLP studies, a dose range for Phase 1 clinical trials was calculated. This trial will open in the beginning of 2018 and first signs of efficacy are projected to be seen already in the first cohorts.
- First patient has been recruited and received his first OT-82 treatment! July 17, 2019
- Oncotartis, Inc has received a green light from FDA for its IND application. The Company will start engaging clinical sites immediately. It plans to use 5-10 clinical sites to conduct the trial. February 27, 2019
- OncoTartis, Inc has hired a global, full-service contract research organization (CRO), Clinipace, to conduct a Phase 1/2a trial of its drug candidate OT-82 acting against hematological cancers. December 3, 2018
- OncoTartis, Inc. has engaged Dr. Eric Rowinsky to serve an acting Medical Director. March 14, 2018
- OncoTartis has concluded a $6 million financing round to support the Phase 1 clinical trial of the lead drug candidate OT-82. December 11, 2017